Shipping & Returns
- All orders ship via United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S), United Parcel Service (U.P.S) or through an authorized LTL freight carrier
- Only orders using our "Flat rate shipping", can be shipped to a PO box, though we do not recommend doing so. All other orders must be shipped to a physical location.
- Orders placed by 2:45 PM are generally processed and shipped in the same day, though under some circumstances there may be delays. Orders placed on weekends or on holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Expedited services such as Next Day Air or Second Day Air are not guaranteed by Traditional Tool Repair, Inc. Once we hand the package off to our delivery service it is out of our control.
- Expedited orders placed by 12:00 PM are generally processed and shipped the same day but we do not guarantee this. If your order is an emergency, please call 1-317-784-4795 and check stock before placing an order.
- Weekends and holidays are not counted towards estimated shipped days for delivery.
- Orders selected using a specific carrier, USPS, UPS, must be deliverable to the provided address. If the selected carrier informs Traditional Tool Repair, Inc. that the address is non deliverable then the customer is responsible for the difference in freight to use another service
- Returned shipments by the carrier will be resulting in a $15 processing and re-shipping fee.
- Traditional Tool Repair, Inc reserves the right to decline a delivery method if the clients provided address is non-deliverable by any of our carrier services.
Credit Card Payments:
- Some orders are subject to a 24-hour verification delay. This policy protects all parties from unauthorized card use. To help us expedite this process for you, please ensure that your credit card company has all your current information on file. Additionally, if your order is shipping to an address other than your billing address, please contact your credit card company and let them know that you would like to add an alternate or authorized shipping address.
- Please note that as of 12/31/2019, TTR has begun enforcement of a $10.00 minimum order. This applies to the subtotal before taxes and freight. We have tried to fight forcing a minimum requirement on our web store, however, with constantly increasing business and constantly growing processing fees, we feel this is in the best interest of not just the company, but you as well. 99% of our online order are well over $10, 1% fall into field of below this threshold. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
- If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a refund or exchange.
- Within 30 days; refunds will be applied to the same form of payment used to make the purchase on our webstore
- Outside 30 days; refunds will be in the form of a credit redeemable on your next purchase. This credit is good for 1 year of the issue date.
- ALL returns are subject to a 20% restock fee
- Shipping and handling charges are not part of any credit or refund. The customer is always responsible for freight charges. Attempting to use TTRs account numbers for freight collect charges will immediately be refused at your expense.
- All items being returned must be accompanied by an RMA number (Return of Material goods Authorization)
- All items must be in new, original packaging with all paperwork.
- Used parts are non-returnable. They are guaranteed to be in working condition upon purchase but the lifespan of such parts cannot be warranted past the receivature of the items.
-SE "Test Drive" Policy:
- If you are dissatisfied with the purchase of your -SE strapping tool, including but not limited to C-SE, RCD-SE, T-SE. then you can return your item for a full refund within 7 days.
- Within 7 business days of receiving your new tool, you will be required to call and request an RMA number to return your product.
- If when your return is completed there is damage to the tool, you will be contacted to either complete the purchase of this tool, or a fee will be applied in the value of 20% to fix the tool and finish your return.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges whether a "test drive" return or a standard return
- All items must be accompanied by an RMA number (Return of Material goods Authorization)
- All tools must be in original box, with included packaging and paperwork.
Please contact us directly to be issues an RMA number