Shipping & Returns
*$10 Flat Rate Shipping on Parts (USPS)
Most parts qualify for our replacement parts flat rate shipping. Please note that large and overweight items/parts do not qualify for this shipping rate. If you do not see the $9 shipping at checkout or in your cart that means that some or all the items in your cart do not qualify for this special rate. If you have questions or concerns about our flat rate shipping policy please contact us.
- All orders ship via United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S), United Parcel Service (U.P.S) or through an authorized LTL freight carrier
- Only orders using our "Flat rate shipping", can be shipped to a PO box, though we do not recommend doing so. All other orders must be shipped to a physical location.
- Orders placed by 2:45 PM are generally processed and shipped in the same day, though under some circumstances there may be delays. Orders placed on weekends or on holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Expedited services such as Next Day Air or Second Day Air are not guaranteed by Traditional Tool Repair, Inc. Once we hand the package off to our delivery service it is out of our control. However, if there is a problem we will do our upmost to help alleviate this.
- Expedited orders placed by 12:00 PM are generally processed and shipped the same day but we do not guarantee this. If your order is an emergency, please call 1-317-784-4795 and check stock before placing an order.
- TTR, Inc. Is not responsible for UPS Brokerage, customs, or bondage fees. For information regarding these, see UPS Custom Clearance
- Weekends and holidays are not counted towards estimated shipped days for delivery.
- Orders selected using a specific carrier, USPS, UPS, must be deliverable to the provided address. If the selected carrier informs Traditional Tool Repair, Inc. that the address is non deliverable then the customer is responsible for the difference in freight to use another service
- Concerned about delivery times? See our UPS map below to see the estimated delivery windows.
- Delivery times are not Guaranteed by Traditional Tool Repair, Inc. We guarantee that the package was handed off to the selected delivery company in good fashion, packaged appropriately for safe shipping.
- Lithium-Ion and Lithium-Polymer batteries cannot be shipped NDA or Priority Mail for safety reasons.
- All insurance is provided optionally through Route. Please contact them directly on their App which can be found here
- Returned shipments by the carrier will be resulting in a $15 processing and re-shipping fee.
- Traditional Tool Repair, Inc reserves the right to decline a delivery method if the clients provided address is non-deliverable by any of our carrier services.
Credit Card Payments:
- Some orders are subject to a 24-hour verification delay. This policy protects all parties from unauthorized card use. To help us expedite this process for you, please ensure that your credit card company has all your current information on file. Additionally, if your order is shipping to an address other than your billing address, please contact your credit card company and let them know that you would like to add an alternate or authorized shipping address.
- Please note that as of 12/31/2019, TTR has begun enforcement of a $10.00 minimum order. This applies to the subtotal before taxes and freight. We have tried to fight forcing a minimum requirement on our web store, however, with constantly increasing business and constantly growing processing fees, we feel this is in the best interest of not just the company, but you as well. 99% of our online order are well over $10, 1% fall into field of below this threshold. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
- TTR reserves the right to decline any order for any reason. You will be notified if your order is declined and provided with the reason why.
- TTR reserves the right to change the price of any commodity based item if needed due to Force Majeure measure implemented by manufacturers. This will be changed once pricing stabilizes.
- If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a refund or exchange.
- Within 30 days; refunds will be applied to the same form of payment used to make the purchase on our webstore
- Outside 30 days; refunds will be in the form of a credit redeemable on your next purchase. This credit is good for 1 year of the issue date.
- ALL returns are subject to a 20% restock fee
- Shipping and handling charges are not part of any credit or refund. The customer is always responsible for freight charges. Attempting to use TTRs account numbers for freight collect charges will immediately be refused at your expense.
- All items being returned must be accompanied by an RMA number (Return of Material goods Authorization)
- All items must be in new, original packaging with all paperwork.
- Used parts are non-returnable. They are guaranteed to be in working condition upon purchase but the lifespan of such parts cannot be warranted past the receivature of the items.
Please contact us directly to be issued an RMA number
Below is the UPS provided delivery times map. Please note that these times are estimated and not guaranteed by UPS unless you choose a Guaranteed Service such as Next Day Air.